| Minutes of Annual General Meeting and Working Meeting 2017 in Kyiv/Kiev, Reports and Presentations from the Meeting in Kyiv/Kiev, New IISHF Documents 2017, IISHF Technical Committee, John Spight Memorial Tournament – Men B-Tournament
1. Minutes of Annual General Meeting and Working Meeting 2017 in Kyiv/Kiev
As attachment you will get the following documents:
– Minutes of the IISHF Working Meeting (WM) 2017 in Kyiv/Kiev.
– Minutes of the IISHF Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017 in Kyiv/Kiev.
Please take note that according to article 11.17 IISHF Constitution any objections to the minutes must be send in writing to the IISHF within two weeks of receipt.
2. Reports and Presentations from the Meeting in Kyiv/Kiev
As attachment you will get the following reports and presentations which you have not received with previous IISHF Communication Letters:
– IISHF AGM Overview 2000-2017.
– IISHF Appeals Committee – AGM 2017
– IISHF Best Event Award 2016.
– IISHF Disciplinary Committee: Summary and Report 2016.
– IISHF Disciplinary Committee Report 2016 – AGM 2017.
– IISHF Flashback 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 – view 2017.
– IISHF Title Events 2017-2019 (flashback 2013-2016).
– IISHF Title Events feedback 2007-2016.
– IISHF Tournaments last 11 years (final 2006-2016).
3. New IISHF Documents 2017
As attachment you will get the official version of the following IISHF documents which are ready:
– IISHF Official Rule Book 2016/2017 (Rules of the Game 2017)
– IISHF Constitution Official Version 2017
– IISHF Constitution Official Version 2017 with marked changes
– IISHF Regulations Official Version
– IISHF Regulations Official Version 2017 with marked changes
4. IISHF Technical Committee
Attached please find the presentation made by Stefan Gehrig on behalf of the IISHF Technical Committee at the AGM in Kyiv/Kiev, Ukraine about the proposal and changes to the Rules of the Game.
– IISHF Technical Committee: Report and Rules of the Game 2016/2017 and 2018/2019
– IISHF Technical Committee – in need for a change. Proposal by the Chairman IISHF Technical Committee.
The proposal from the IISHF Technical Committee for the Rules of the Game (Official Rule Book) 2016-2017 and 2018-2019 was published in the IISHF Communication Letter 2017-08 as of February 12, 2017.
5. John Spight Memorial Tournament ? Men B Tournament
Borehamwood Crusaders SHC are hosting the annual John Spight Memorial Senior Men B-Tournament which this year will take place on 1-2 July 2017 in Bordon Roller Rink, Bordon, Hampshire, Great Britain.
For further information about this event please contact Jan Dickinson at e-mail: Jan.email@example.com
On behalf of the IISHF Presidium
Erik Sommer (President)
By Erik Sommer
Voor de bijlagen klik op deze link.